The County’s Oldest Locally Owned and Operated Brokerage
The burgundy brick building at the corner of Main and Elizabeth Streets, in historic Picton, has been home to the Williamson’s Insurance brokerage since 1959. Established by the founder and original owner. W. H. Williamson in 1883, we take pride in having provided over 130 years of prompt and courteous service managing the personal and commercial insurance requirements of our valued clients. Our knowledgeable staff specializes in small town and rural insurance.